With December on the horizon, we’re counting down to Christmas with a brand new competition, hosted on Facebook for all to enter.
Deck the halls, dress the tree, then post a photo for all to see!
Every #FestiveFriday in the lead up to Christmas, we’ll be choosing an entry at random to win some Christmas goodies.
So, how do you enter…
– Simply head over to our Facebook page
– Find the weekly competition post
– In the comments section, upload a photo of your Christmas tree, or perhaps one you spot whilst you’re out and about
– You don’t need to have been a customer of Mackenzie Smith, you could even be a local business
– Share the post to double your entry for an extra chance to win
– Check back on Friday to see if you’re a winner
Winners will be notified via facebook by the close of each Friday and will need to be relatively local to a Mackenzie Smith branch to be able to accept the prize.
We ho-ho-hope you’ll enter and look forward to seeing all your entries!
Terms and conditions:
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Mackenzie Smith. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. Mackenzie Smith employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw may submit an entry but will not be entered into the prize draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should post a photo you have taken of either your own Christmas tree or one that is publically accessible and not privately owned (ie town centre is ok, local businesses is not, unless the local business would like to enter themselves)
4. By sharing the post you will be entered into the draw for a second time, with a name selected at random
5. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
6. The prize is for one winner only on 8th, 15th and 22nd December, randomly selected by staff at Mackenzie Smith each Friday.The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
7. The prizes cannot be switched and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and on the public Mackenzie Smith Facebook page, on each Friday. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
9. If the winner does not respond by the Monday of the following week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
10. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
11. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
12. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.